3 Star Hotel
Highlights of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tour
- Enjoy the natural and beautiful surroundings of Sandy Shores and the crystal-clear water of Corbyn’s Cove Beach.
- Admire the breathtaking view of one of the best beaches in Asia, Radhanagar Beach on Havelock Island.
- Explore a variety of Water Sports activities such as Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, and Banana Boat Ride at Elephant Beach in Havelock.
- Explore various natural species of Flora and Fauna on Ross Island located near Port Blair.
- Witness a wide variety of sea shells at Laxmanpur Beach.
Overview of Delightful Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tour
The trip to Andaman is a beautiful amalgamation of pristine beaches and historical sites of the Independence era. Cellular Jail in Port Blair has significant historical importance and serves as a national memorial and Museum. The jail was used by the Britishers for imprisoning the fighters of India struggling for Independence. Corbyn’s Cove Beach is known for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports activities which include Jet Skiing and Parasailing. Laxmanpur Beach is an amazing spot for Shell Hunting as you will explore a wide range of Sea Shells here. Ross Island is home to gigantic woodlands and you will witness the rare and unique species of trees called Andaman Padauk.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Port Blair would be on your own arrangements.
- We are not holding any inventory in Hotels. Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 14 pm to 12 am respectively.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.
- 5 Breakfasts Included.