3 Star Hotel
Highlights of Delightful Sikkim Package
- Gangtok is home to the highest peak in India and the third-highest peak in the World, Mount Kanchenjunga.
- Yumthang Valley in Lachung offers a diverse range of beautiful and colourful Rhododendron flowers.
- Experience the stunning views of the sunrise over the Himalayas from the peak of Tiger Hill in Darjeeling.
- Indulge in the peaceful and serene environment of Peace Pagoda and experience spiritual activities such as meditation and chanting.
- Learn about the unique flavours and aromas of tea at one of the finest Tea Gardens in the world.
Cities to be covered
- Gangtok (2night)
- Lachen (1 night)
- Lachung (1 night)
- Darjeeling (2 nights)
Overview of Delightful Sikkim Package
Indulge yourself in the natural beauty of lush green hills, cascading waterfalls, mighty Himalayan ranges, picturesque valleys, outstanding tea plantations, and various architectural marvels. Nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, Gangtok offers mesmerizing views of snowy mountains. The city is also a Shopper’s Paradise which offers a wide range of exotic spices, exquisite jewellery, traditional Sikkimese handicrafts, clothing, footwear, and souvenirs.
The cool and misty climate of Darjeeling makes it a perfect spot for distinctive tea plantations and one can learn about the stages of tea production. Visitors sample the different types of tea and buy their favourite varieties. The Yumthang Valley in Lachung is an ideal destination for nature lovers and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, shimmering streams, and a diverse range of Himalayan Flowers.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into Darjeeling and departure from Darjeeling would be on your own arrangements.
- We are not holding any inventory in hotels. Hotels are subjected to Availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle will run as per the schedule and time.
- 6 Breakfasts Included.
- Food will be served as per hotel policy.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- Heater charges are extra.