3 Star Hotel
Golden Triangle with Udaipur Highlight
- Admire the excellent architecture of the Lotus Temple in Delhi. Enjoy the amazingly delicious cuisine of north India at the famous Paranthe walo ki gali.
- Witness the pious ambiance of Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
- Allure with the unbeatable and marvelous beauty of Taj Mahal in Agra. Mesmerize with the other stunning Mughal marvel such as – Red Fort of Agra, Akbar Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza and Jodha Palace with this golden triangle package.
- Admire the picturesque architecture of Amer Fort built with yellow and pink sandstone. Shop with your heart in the eye captative streets of Jaipur.
- Give your trip tasty twist with royal Rajasthani food which is rich in spices and serve a mouthwatering taste.
- See the royalness of Rajputana culture at the one of the biggest and adorable palace of India the City Palace Udaipur.
Cities to be covered:
- Delhi (2 nights)
- Agra (1 night)
- Jaipur (2nights)
- Udaipur (2nights)
Get ready to experience the popular tourist circuit of North India’s Golden Triangle which covers prominent cities like Delhi, Agra, and, Jaipur with a trip to Udaipur. From majestic forts of the Mughal era and Rajput era to the breathtaking view of lush green Aravali hills, this trip has it all. The UNESCO World Heritage Site Red Fort in Delhi took ten years to be constructed and features the glorious history of the Mughal era. Connaught Place located in the heart of the old city attracts travelers with its aesthetic charm. Try the best North Indian cuisine at Parathe Walo Ki Gali and Chandani Chowk in Delhi.
Agra is home to various iconic landmarks such as the Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful structures in the world.
Jaipur is famous for its vibrant culture, beautiful traditions, and rich heritage. The city represents historical landmarks that are famous for their stunning architecture and intricate carvings. Hawa Mahal famous for its over 900 latticed-shaped windows gives an eye-captivating view to travelers.
Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities in India. The natural surroundings filled with serene lakes and a peaceful vibe make it ‘The City of Lakes’. The City Palace of Udaipur is famous for its staggering architecture, intricate carvings, and scenic views of Aravali Hills and serene lakes.
- Delhi: – Hotel Anila or Similar (One Deluxe Room)
- Agra: – Hotel Alleviate or Similar (Deluxe Room)
- Jaipur: – Hotel The Livin or Similar (One Superior Room)
- Udaipur:- Hotel Siddhartha Inn or Similar (Deluxe Room) (3 Star)
- Child below 5 years is complimentary.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into Delhi and departure from Udaipur would be on your own arrangements.
- We are not holding any inventory in Hotels. Hotels are subjected to Availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle Running time 09am to 8pm.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.