4 Star Hotel
This customized Andaman and Nicobar Tour Package will fit all your holiday or honeymoon needs. Few Beaches of Andaman and Nicobar are ranked the best beaches in Asia. The best time to visit here is in winter (October – February) or in summer (march June). It is not recommended to visit during the monsoon season due to occasional heavy rainfall, which poses a risk for ferry travel. This group of islands has more than 800 islands out of which only 31 are inhabited. Major highlights are
- Experience the patriotic vibe at Cellular Jail where Britishers used to imprison the freedom fighters.
- Admire the scenic beauty of the seventh most beautiful beach in the world Radhanagar Beach with scuba diving, and skiing at Havelock.
- Explore the bright and beautiful coral reefs at Elephant Beach in Havelock.
- Experience relaxing sunbathing at Laxmanpur Beach on Neil Island.
- Experience the rich marine life, flora, and corals at North Bay Island.
read the complete package of Andaman and Nicobar for a detailed experience that we designed especially for you. 🙂
Overview of Rejuvenating Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tour
Plan your hassle-free trip to the Andaman Islands. The beautiful islands are covered with pristine beaches, coral reefs, a laid-back atmosphere, and lush green forests. Some of the popular beaches of Andaman are
- Radhanagar Beach (the 7th most beautiful beach in the world)
- Cellular Jail (Kala Pani built in 1896-1906)
- Laxmanpur Beach(Neil Island)
- Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island)
You can explore rich marine life by experiencing amazing water sports activities such as scuba diving and snorkeling. The waters around the islands are home to around 200 species of corals and beautiful marine living beings such as sea turtles, dolphins, and a variety of sharks. The Banana Boat Ride, Jet Skiing, and Parasailing are some of the major activities on the tour. The activities are available on various beaches including Elephant Beach, Radhanagar Beach, and Corbyns Cove Beach.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Port Blair would be on your own arrangements.
- We are not holding any inventory in Hotels as they are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 14 pm to 12 am respectively.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.
- 6 Breakfasts Included.