3 Star Hotel
Highlights of City of Lakes- Udaipur 3 Nights and 4 Days
- The City Palace of Udaipur is a beautiful amalgamation of Rajput and Mughal-style architecture.
- Admire Jag Mandir located on Lake Pichola with mesmerizing architecture and scenic views of the Lake.
- Shop intricate textiles and handicrafts from the colourful markets of Udaipur which set an example of unique craftsmanship.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chittorgarh Fort built in a unique fish-shaped design.
- Admire the divinity of Meera Temple dedicated to famous poet-saint Meera Bai.
Overview of the City of Lakes
This tour to Udaipur and Chittorgarh offers a perfect amalgamation of a pacifying as well as a historical vibe that represents the legendary past of the Rajput era. Admire the stunning architecture of The City Palace of Udaipur represents the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Sajjangarh Monsoon Palace from the top of the hill overlooking the city. Admire Chittorgarh Fort which is home to various legendary tales including Rani Padmini’s sacrifice to save her honour from Muslim invaders. The fort also represents beautiful temples, elevations, etc that attract travellers. The city also features Kirti Stambh and Vijay Stambh famous for their artistic architecture and dignified history. Shop some beautiful jewellery, classic textiles, amazing pottery, etc., and also delight in delectable Rajasthani cuisines like Dal Bhati Churma, Ker Sangri and Gatte Ki Sabzi in local bazaars.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Udaipur would be on your own arrangements.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle Running time 09am to 8pm.
- 3 Breakfasts Included.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.