3 Star Hotel
Golden Triangle Package 4 Night – 5 Days | Highlight
- Experience the energetic vibe of Delhi where you’ll find amazing street food in the narrow streets of Old Delhi.
- Admire the splendid architecture of Qutub Minar, famous for its beautiful inscriptions and geometrical patterns.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world and the symbol of love Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Pay a visit to Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur where the World’s biggest Cannon is situated. Check out the eagle-eye view of Amer Fort from this fort.
- Witness the outstanding architecture and historical beauty of Amer Fort and experience the elephant ride which makes you feel like a part of the Royal family.
- Enjoy the delicious cuisine of Rajasthan – Dal, Bati, and Churma which is enough to satisfy your taste buds. This Package of Golden Triangle will take you from all the memorable parts of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Cities to be Covered :
- Delhi (1 night)
- Agra (1 night)
- Jaipur (2nights)
Overview of Golden Triangle Package –
Explore the famous Golden Triangle Tour of North India which takes your form an amazing experience. From the glorious history of Delhi and Agra to the rich heritage of Jaipur, this tour offers a mesmerizing experience that will make your heart says woah!. Delhi is home to various elegant beautiful landmarks and mesmerizing historical structures. Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Humayun’s Tomb showcase manifold architectural styles of the Mughal era. The Connaught Place is the shoppers’ paradise of the city, featuring vibrant bazaars with tempting street food and exquisite items to shop for.
Agra is a must-visit destination to explore the rich culture and marvelous monuments of North India. The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and is a remarkable mausoleum built with white marble. Agra Red Fort and Fatehpur Sikri are famous for their outstanding architecture.
Jaipur is an amazing city with a rich cultural heritage, and history integrated with modernity. The city offers historical monuments, architectural marvels, forts, palaces, happening bazaars, picture-perfect streets, and beautiful temples. The majestic Amer Fort signifies the splendid architecture reflecting the rich history of Rajputs. Explore Jaivana-the world’s biggest cannon on wheels at Jaigarh Fort. Talking about the cuisine there is hardly something that can beat the food of Rajasthan.
- Delhi: – Hotel Anila or Similar (One Deluxe Room)
- Agra: – Hotel Alleviate or Similar (Deluxe Room)
- Jaipur: – Hotel The Livin or Similar (One Superior Room)
- Child below 5 years is complimentary.
- Arrival into Delhi and departure from Jaipur would be on your own arrangements.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- We are not holding any inventory in Hotels. Hotels are subjected to Availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle Running time 09am to 8pm.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.