3 Star Hotel
5 Breakfast + 5 Dinner
Highlights of Mindblowing Kashmir Trip
- Enjoy a Shikara boat ride at Dal Lake which is covered by colourful houseboats and enormous Himalayan ranges.
- Witness the whole city view of Srinagar from the top of the hill of Shankaracharya Temple.
- Explore Chandanwari, a place from where the spiritual journey to Amarnath starts.
- Admire the scenic and peaceful environment of Aru Valley.
- Experience the adventurous trek to Thaiwas Glacier in Sonmarg. The Kashmir travel package is a perfect gateway to witness the world where natural beauty does not have any boundaries.
Cities to be covered -:
- Srinagar (1 Night)
- Pahalgam (1 Night)
- Srinagar (3 Nights)
Overview of Mindblowing Kashmir Trip –
Get yourself an amusing vibe through the tour of Kashmir which is often called the ‘Paradise on Earth’. The trip features a scenic atmosphere of lush green valleys, tranquil water, and snow-capped peaks of majestic mountain ranges. The elevated Himalayan ranges are dominating the skyline of the region and can be seen from various parts of the state.
The tranquil Dal Lake is famous for its Shikara Boat Rides from where you can explore the amazing islands, scenic views of the city, and the snowy Himalayas. Witness the spirituality and piousness of Shankaracharya Temple which is considered to be the oldest temple in Kashmir. The Betaab Valley of Pahalgam features stunning natural surroundings, gushing streams, and fascinating meadows. The valley was named after the movie ‘Betaab’ which was shot here. Sonmarg is also known as ‘Meadow of Gold’ and has alpine flowers that give hues of golden during the summer and spring seasons.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Srinagar would be on your own arrangements.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle will run as per the Schedule and time limit.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.