3 Star Hotel
3 Breakfasts + 1 Dinner
Highlights of Wildlife of Rajasthan Tour
- Witness the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan at Amer Fort in the wildlife of Rajasthan trip.
- Create some unforgettable memories with your loved ones by taking beautiful pictures from the top of Nahargarh Fort.
- Shop some amazing artefacts and Rajasthani handicrafts from the bazaars of Jaipur.
- Try delicious Rajasthani cuisines like Dal Bhati Churma, Gatte Ki Sabzi, and Kanji Bada.
- Experience the tour of the vibrant wildlife diversity of Rajasthan with jeeps and canters at Ranthambore National Park.
Overview of Wildllife of Rajasthan
Jaipur trip along with the Wildlife Safari of Ranthambhore brings a lot of adventure and joyful activities to the tourist. From the eye captative view of the cultural world of Jaipur to the thrilling life of wild animals this package got every aspect covered. Jaipur is not a city it’s an emotion that you can feel while traveling in Jaipur. Well-designed markets, royal heritage sites, amazing forts, delicious cuisine, mesmerized sunset, splendid temples, the supremacy of nature at Aravali hills and the list goes on.
Ranthambhore National Park is widely popular for its Bengal tigers along with some other fierce animals such as Indian boars, bears, leopards, and chital. Explore the amazing Ranthambhore fort and take blessing from the Ganesh Mandir at the top of the hill. The majestic and picture-perfect lakes of Raj Bagh Talao, Padam Talao and, Malik Talao are surrounded by the greenery vibe of this place more pleasant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into Jaipur and departure from Jaipur would be on your own arrangements.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- We are not holding any inventory in Hotels. Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Check-in and Check-out timing is 12 pm to 10 am respectively.
- Vehicle Running time 09am to 8pm.
- 3 Breakfasts and 1 dinner Included.
- Food will be served as per Hotel policy.